Monday, April 29, 2013

iPads and Alarm Clocks.

so, i have a lot of work to do today (for work) and i decided i would dust off ye olde iPad and transfer some of the workload from Macbook Pro to iPad - i have some driving around to do, some mobile-working to do, and figured it would be easier to cart around my iPad in comparison to laptop. really, this all makes sense, till i realized i haven't used my iPad in about 8 weeks and there's 48 updates on the App Store alone meant to do. after the plethora of updates i have to back it up, and then do my transfer... i'm looking at probably a 30 minute process to just bring this tablet up to date, god dammit.

i think i'm overall super grumpy, today. i woke up to somebody's alarm going off in my building, either the unit above me or below me... it was SO loud. my boyfriend and i both woke up at 5am, thinking my roommate was "playing a game" or something, thats how loud it was, it sounded like it was inside my apartment. the alarm didn't go off for 2 hours... so, that was fun.

i'm going to try and shower off this grumpiness and enjoy the sunshine, as it's beaming, gorgeously outside of my bedroom... keep it positive today, people!!! i may check in later as there's a bunch of celebrity gossip today that's been blowing my mind... i.e.: first openly gay NBA player?? right?!?!?! enjoy the article HERE, and i will be back to comment later this evening. 

ta ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment