Sunday, April 28, 2013

a lame 1st post, of course.

right meow, i'm watching The Newsroom in my bed on a Sunday afternoon. it's kind of lovely, really; it's sunshine-y outside, a little chilly, and i don't work today due to a lovely illness i have endured.

i used to blog a lot, and if you know me, you know i used to blog, A LOT. it got a little overwhelming as it started to become a chore for me and then i got uninterested, then i was forced to blog and eventually i quit. it's kind of sad for me 'cause i really, really like throwing my mind into a blog, writing it all down, making people annoyed, mad, think or want to never read my writing again! i like to stir the pot in my own way... i need to resurrect! so, this is my resurrection. and this is post #1. (let's see how long it takes me/when i remember to do post #2.)

i hope you don't expect too much from this blog, i wont.

all i have left to say is that i'm extremely excited for Episode 5 of Game of Thrones tonight!!!!!!!! Winter is Coming.

stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment